This policy applies to Chris Jones And Associates, LLC, and it governs all data collection and usage by us. Through our website's use, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this policy.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently. If, at any point in time, Chris Jones and Associates, LLC, makes use of any personally identifiable information in a manner vastly different from when this information was initially collected, the user or users will receive notice in writing. At that time, users shall choose whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
Specifically, this policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information we collect from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and who we share with;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to provide you with any products or services. This website may collect various types of information, such as:
· Voluntarily provided information may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information when you purchase products and/or services and deliver the services you have requested.
· information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
Also, Chris Jones And Associates, LLC may occasionally collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, including the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system. Doing so will assist us in providing and maintaining a superior quality of service. Chris Jones And Associates, LLC may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us through surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. This site intends to use personal information only for the originally intended purpose, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We collect data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
· To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The retained said information should be determined based upon the following criteria:
· The length of time your personal information remains relevant;
· The length of time it is reasonable to keep records demonstrates that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations;
· Any limitation periods within which claims might be made;
· Any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations;
· The type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this policy.
Use of Information Collected
Chris Jones And Associates, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Chris Jones And Associates, LLC, may collect and may use personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from our website.
Chris Jones And Associates, LLC may also be in contact with you about completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services.
Chris Jones And Associates, LLC may use various third-party social media features, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and other social media or interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the providers' privacy policies and are not within Chris Jones And Associates, LLC's control.
Disclosure of Information
Chris Jones And Associates, LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
· In other ways described in this policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
· In the aggregate with other information in such a way that your identity is protected;
· As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
· To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
· As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
· As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Chris Jones And Associates, LLC.
Chris Jones And Associates, LLC greatly respects your privacy. We maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Chris Jones And Associates, LLC products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Chris Jones And Associates, LLC's website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If such information is inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately remove such information from our system's database. In the alternative, we will obtain parental consent for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website can discontinue receiving communications from us by way of an email. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Chris Jones And Associates, LLC will continue to adhere to this policy concerning any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
Chris Jones And Associates, LLC's operations are in the United States. We use VPN services based in the United States and Switzerland, outside of the European Union. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects anyone in the EU's fundamental rights, where personal data is sent to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to certified companies in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you consent to its storage and use as described in this policy.
Chris Jones And Associates, LLC takes precautions to protect your information. While we use VPN and encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information kept in a secure environment. The computers used to program and administer this website by staff at Chris Jones and Associates, LLC, are encrypted and password-protected. We intend to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user's personal information under our control. We include the three facets of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) into our policies and procedures. These three facets include the Security Rule, The Privacy Rule, and the Breach Notification Rule.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Chris Jones And Associates, LLC
PO Box 23
Germantown, MD 20875-0023 email@example.com 240-559-8110